Bob Lawrence’s journey with Metastatic Melanoma Cancer

Bob Lawrence's journey with Metastatic Melanoma Cancer

YouTube Description

San Diego resident Mr Bob Lawrence talks to Clinton Heal from about his diagnosis of Metastatic Melanoma and the journey so far living with melanoma. Follow their road trip journey across the USA http sunbedban.com http

What do you think?

Suggestions, comments etc appreciated down below!

Comments

1. brendabomar says:

RIP in peace Bob – My condolences to the Lawrence family.

2. jillysjems says:

What a wonderful way to spread awarenesss for Melanoma! My daughter too has been diagnosed with Stage IV. What a great message of hope. Thank you!

3. thank you,be healthy!

4. 1974Flyingsub says:

YOUR A BIG .. BIG…BIG MAN….. HANG IN THERE!!

5. RIP Bob. My heart goes out to his widow Laurie…I too am a melanoma widow.

6. sbillinghurst says:

I have the same disease, same doctor. I am terrified of what a brain tumor can do. I see no trace of a deficit in your speech, yet, I still do not feel reassured. Actually, I was avoiding the realization. Another patient’s CarePages update led me here. It’s my duty to face it and to relate to others. I sure feel you, Bob, when you say the word, “short”, in reference to the time left, to live. It has a lighter, ironic side. I chose not to have withholding taken out of my benefits. @gmail

7. georgethewondermutt says:

Thank you so much for posting these videos to educate and inform. I am paranoid after my early diagnosis and then lost a friend this week to melanoma. It is scary and requires vigilance to notice moles that look suspect.

8. carmelgirl619 says:

Bob Lawrence is one of the bravest men I know. Thank you for sharing your journey through the dark melanoma diagnosis.

9. Thank you for posting this! My Bob was diagnosed with stage four melanoma. I’m sending him this uplifting video.