HOT! Butt Legs and Core Exercise from Home

youtube.com/watch?v=CqqiEA1dIAQ?version=3&f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Start with 20 reps then build up to 30, then 40, etc. Keep that core tigh and be sure to press off your heels so you can feel your butt working. See more www.BikiniModelFitness.com. Music by Kevin Macleod

Comments

1. I need this in my life.

2. very good ham

3. ilikehavingsongs says:

nice workout, she gives me that overwhelming tingly which tells gladly tells me im not gay

4. your body is a work of art. I would insert my penis into it and never take it out if i had the chance.

5. hfoshgsdgoud says:

Menudo lefazo echaría sobre esas nalguitas

6. fastmailman says:

i dont know how effective the workouts are but she looks amazing!!!

7. THANOUCHIM67 says:

nice ass

8. What exfoliant are you using fitness model? A salt based one?

9. Dogfacesoulja8582 says:

2 faggots who wish they were straight disliked this video

10. DavidRichFitness says:

@65colera Was up til 2am filming new HD videos, didnt have time. But got some great footage you’ll see over the next few weeks.

11. No, new video, today???

12. beyonderfull says:

0:26 hot hot very hot !!…note 100% for her exercises

13. Azraelbaxtalo says:

Love this girl!! Keep it up!! She’s on the way to being a superstar of fitness!!!

14. claudia1515 says:

=)

15. enthralled100 says:

Breathtaking! No amount of words can describe just how sexy this girl is! Wow!!!!!

16. 0:25 🙂