Fitness – Sweet Body Burn Workout

youtube.com/watch?v=ml9PH6QN6g8?version=3&f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

To follow Zuzana’s daily home workouts and diet tips visit her fitness blog: www.BodyRock.Tv

Comments

1. wolfofworld says:

I love your accent. I know what accent it is but I don’t want to say just in case I’m wrong.

2. I wish all women had your beauty and your body …that would be a perfect world 😀

3. MRFITNESS28 says:

Charlie your amazing, so much energy, you have no limits. Physique of perfection, great motivation 😉

4. LautaroRamone77 says:

I love you!!!!!

5. You would probably make for a good ninja!!! My diet is s***. I should probably try some of this but Im a dude, does it still work? lol jk

6. thrasher90 says:

Beware of he horns at 1:55

7. Darkmaidens says:

Love the outfit

8. Scarlatti2007 says:

My rule of thumb is: if it doesn’t have any real nutritional value then it doesn’t enter my mouth. For example, try unpasteurized honey in lieu of store bought honey. If all of the benefits of the honey are burnt out through pasteurization – all you’re left with is empty calories.

9. BereniceTalamantesB says:

i tried the 30 days without sugar. It feels cool, my skin was gorgeous and i lose weight!….
    but i couldn´t keep the challenge.

10. SLYDER811220 says:

Awesome work out Zuzana.

11. brucelee2311 says:

usually i find girls with a 6 pack so unacttractive but shes is SOOO HOT. i could deal with that! DAYUM

12. o.o