Fitness – Hot Badass Workout

youtube.com/watch?v=yDkXsAHkx7c?version=3&f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

To follow all of Zuzana’s home workout routines and diet tips visit her fitness blog: www.BodyRock.Tv

Comments

1. Susana, can you make a Facebook group? I love your workouts and you’re so incredibly inspiring! I’d love to get your name out there so that more people can be inspired by you. Thank you SO much!

2. holy sheeet!!! this is one Hot Chick!!! You’re my new top 1 just for the record :X

3. advocatadiabbli says:

Zuzana gorgeous workout outfits!!! That would be awesome if you posted the brand and the style of each and every piece of workout cloth that you are wearing on the videos. Say, “name of the video, clothes worn” lol. Sounds crazy but believe me a lot of women will be grateful to you! Thank you)

4. D I V I N A !

5. excellent, easy take excise at home.

6. TaxEvasion says:

so many czechoslovakian women are smoking hot!

7. ANBUZange7su117 says:

You’re certainly a hot badass. 😉

8. cool

9. thaswasup says:

first?? lol

10. grandcam1 says:

Thanks for all the great workouts 🙂

11. grandcam1 says: