WEIGHT LOSS & FITNESS TIPS FOR THE HOLIDAYS : Get Fit Friday #3

youtube.com/watch?v=vzNa4XSslNE?version=3&f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

PLEASE SHARE THIS VIDEO on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook & Tumblr. Please FAVORITE too! Thanks STEW CREW! HOLIDAY WEIGHT LOSS & FITNESS TIPS : Get Fit Friday #3 GETTING CHUNKED IN NEW MEDIA STEW: A GET FIT FRIDAY segment chock full of tips on how to stay fit, eat healthy and avoid holiday…

Comments

1. mikebacon247 says:

Bro, you should follow my weightloss journey. Losing 111.8# and Im already down 44. This is day 195 of my journey.

2. jefferyrowe1960 says:

^5 John

3. Katarzyna757 says:

Super video:)

4. I nned back tranning fitnes, since a two months dont doing noting, sorry for mi bad enchighs John. Sorprinisng to see Grace.
    Hugs from Spain.

5. hidebiscuits says:

@zomgpunkins brought me here. good advice on this channel. ty for that. i hear you. it’s hard not to over-eat, especially when you go out of town and stay the night with the holiday dinner host. You know you’re a leaving with some food!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

6. 112clowns says:

@ChromeCelica00 hey

7. ChromeCelica00 says:

@JohnBasedow1 True!

8. ChromeCelica00 says:

And yeah I always go crazy on the Holidays until my pants get really tight, seriously, coming from an Italian family, it’s almost impossible to not eat a ton lol

9. JohnBasedow1 says:

@ChromeCelica00 YouTube goes by CA time so it’s FRIDAY baby! God Bless 🙂

10. ChromeCelica00 says:

But John, it is now Saturday…2:30am! Go to bed! lol, or go work out! lol

11. sunsetlover says:

Your Book and I made it back from the land down under… Yea and I come back to a JB video… Whoot