More Holiday Fit Tips From Revolution Fitness

youtube.com/watch?v=zAYmlIZh6Vs?version=3&f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Sign up for my New Years Get Fit Challenge Today – Prizes include heart rate monitor with GPS! sarahfit.com sarahfit.com Don’t forget to get in your exercise this Holiday season to prevent gaining weight! Find out how to make sure you get it in from Sarah and Mike D’Angelo at Revolution Fitness! I shot these for work and loved them so much, I decided to share them with all of you! Enjoy! Eat like me. Try my diet plan – www.1shoppingcart.com

Comments

1. Girls, if you want to look beautiful – use the program from the site stripfin.blogspot.com Retrieved on personal experience!

2. simplechocolatediet says:

Keep up the good video work looking good. When you have time come visit my channel!

3. truehealthyproducts says:

4. kaylaa123451 says:

@ghostly2 I don’t go to the gym anymore, I rock climb and do yoga almost every single day and I run or do the elliptical at home 3-4 times a week.
    But yeah maybe I’ll try adding somehting new, thanks !

5. ThursdayHeights says:

LOVE Zumba!

6. JasminJonson says:

TREADMILL! 🙂 definitly my favourite 🙂

7. JasminJonson says:

@optimistic1guy just did it, its 170 cm 😉

8. JasminJonson says:

@optimistic1guy just go to google and look for “feet to meter converter” 🙂

9. optimistic1guy says:

@SarahsFabChannel Can you please convert your tall to cm if u don’t mind??

10. @kaylaa123451 sounds like your body has acclimatized…mine did that when I was a gym regular…hmm, maybe switch things up a bit? I dunno your schedule, but if you’ve actively been pursuing your goals, it might not be a bad thing to throw something you’re way that you’re interested in trying…bollywood jazz dancing maybe?

11. hi sarah i really wanna lose as much weight as possible before i start my new school next year, i know most of your tips are targeted towards adults because thats probably the main audience that wants to lose weight but do you have any tips that could help a teenager? thanks 🙂

12. Hey Sarah I have recently put on a bit of weight and I am hoping to lose it over the Christmas period. I will be off college for a month and I am going to try and do a lot of exercise. I find I lose interest in my diets after about a week! Do you have any tips that could help me achieve my goal this time ?

13. Hey Sarah I have recently put on a bit of weight and I am hoping to lose it over the Christmas period. I will be off college for a month and I am going to try and do a lot of exercise. I find I lose interest in my diets after about a week! Do you have any tips that could help me achieve my goal this time ?

14. Hey Sarah I have recently put on a bit of weight and I am hoping to lose it over the Christmas period. I will be off college for a month and I am going to try and do a lot of exercise. I find I lose interest in my diets after about a week! Do you have any tips that could help me achieve my goal this time ?

15. history546 says:

@kaylaa123451 wow i think the extra weight will come off eventually. Usually you lose a bit, maintain, then lose more.

16. kaylaa123451 says:

@history546 no im not at all haha. I lost about 5-6 lbs recently so i can fit into some stuff taht is size 4, but I want to lose about 10 more lbs but its really hard!! my body just does not want to lose it ugh

17. history546 says:

@kaylaa123451 are you happy with your weight? I may not be a size 6 much longer my breakfast consisted of around 1200 calories!:/

18. kaylaa123451 says:

@history546 im in the exact same situation haha! 5’7″ and size 6

19. oh Sarah!! you look so good!

20. shawnta2002191 says:

Are you gonna post more about the challenge on ur blog later?

21. CoachByNicole says:

I think the best thing for the Holiday Season is the Cross Training. Its amazing. We add on more but if pushed for time we go in and blaze the routine out that you post and leave feeling accomplished.

22. history546 says:

@SarahsFabChannel cool, thanks for answering, I am 5’7 and a size 6, I’d love to be a 4! 🙂

23. ToothSIayer says:

@SarahsFabChannel

You are so hot.

24. BugOutBob2 says:

i clicked cuz i saw her in a sports bra…

25. CommentorX says:

Schedule exercise for the morning after a party? Does the gym station cans for you to puke in when you try to run with a hangover? Maybe trainers could go around selling Bloody Mary’s (Maries?) while you work out.
    / Even my dog knew better than to schedule a run when her Human was tipsy.
    / On a leash, you’re in the Vomit Fallout Zone.