Fitness Tips with Chrissy Zmijewski: Core Work (Hip Flexors and Obliques)

youtube.com/watch?v=qpwgmnHpnds?version=3&f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Chrissy Zmijewski (www.GoddessAthlete.com) shows you how to work your core muscles, in particular the hip flexors and obliques.

Comments

1. TurlesFTL says:

you should give the guy who was training behind you a few tips
    that looked horrible what he was doing 😉

2. @corky246 exactly

3. y are the best youtube trainers always women>?…..oh, im a guy?

4. I hope you realize how gorgeous and inspiring you are. 🙂 I can see the contraction of every muscle that you’re focusing on! Great form!

5. she has a sexy body

6. If there is any doubt Chrissy knows what she’s talking about, just take a gander at her gorgeous body. WOW!! You practice what you preach, girl!

7. steviniki says:

Your physique is amazing, I need to lose body fat, any good tips for me please?

8. RawFoodGuy99 says:

When i do this i hear a click but no pain ,im wondering if my spine is out of alignment !

9. ShadowNINku says:

I’m hooked on these videos……many people have tight/short hip flexors already so I think that this exercise should be coupled with hip flexor stretches so that they don’t become even tighter and to loosen them up, I do this movement but with the abs contracting and back crunching, weight on forehead

10. very true! thanks for helping kozes out!

11. smokinballa415 says:

twisting an excessive abuot can torque your spine and really doesnt do much for your abs. limited motion is safer, more stable, and much more efficient.

12. is there a reason you only twist so much?
    i was twisting a lot when doing this exercise

13. I do these and yup I feel it in the hip flexors. Thanks!

14. amazonas1718 says:

You are amazing excelent job.

15. viktorleon says:

god job, you are a godess