Tone Up your ARMS for Summer! :)

youtube.com/watch?v=zpotY6rZL4o?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Subscribe to our channel for more 🙂 youtube.com View more on this workout on our blog… toneitup.com Tone up your ARMS for Summer with our best arm circuit workout. Complete between 10-15 repetitions of each exercise with 3 sets. facebook us 🙂 Tone It Up facebook.com tweet us! twitter.com Karena and Katrina from ToneItUp.com Visit our blog for more fitness tips and workouts! armcircuit, tone it up, workout, arm workout, arms, tone up arms, toneitup, karena katrina, tone it up trainers, personal trainers, fitness, arm workout, best arm workout, armcircuit, tone it up, workout, arm workout, arms, tone up arms, toneitup, karena katrina, tone it up trainers, personal trainers, fitness, arm workout, best arm workout

Comments

1. is it okay to do this everyday before a cardio workout?

2. this is the best video 4 loosing tht extra flab on ur arms.. it is easy and effective

3. ToneItUpcom says:

@BattleAxCourt you will love them ALL! check out our website toneitupDOTcom we have so much info you can use 🙂 and join our Facebook Family too!!

4. BattleAxCourt says:

I just started trying to get back in shape and I am going to use this video religiously!!!!

5. xoxprincessjasmine says:

love this! I was just wondering what the song was thats playing in the background?!

6. ToneItUpcom says:

@shawaniea try 5!

7. ToneItUpcom says:

@PrincessSquig always do your cardio after your toning! 🙂

8. PrincessSquig says:

this burns so bad! would you recommend doing weights before cardio or after?

9. can i use three pound wieghts???

10. ToneItUpcom says:

@luvoftap These are 8 lbs, but we suggest anything from 5-10 lbs 🙂

11. what size weights are you using?

12. Okay so a couple of questions. During arm workouts such as this one I feel the burn during the workout but my arms aren’t left sore after (I’m just beginning). Does that mean I need to up the weight I’m lifting if I’m just starting out and not used to arm work outs. Also, I’m wanting to slim and tone my arms not really enlarge the muscles and look like a body builder (haha), whats the best way to do so?

13. ToneItUpcom says:

@jahlove111 yes! so will eating right, and drinking enough water 🙂 have you joined us on Facebook? so much motivation and information for you there 🙂

14. jahlove111 says:

I need to gain muscles in my upper body! doing this twice a week will help????

15. omg!!! love to see more of these short standing exercises. i work in the hospital so cant find somewhere for exercises on floor (yuck!) this is easy to sneak in at work ty….any quick standing ab exercises? ?

16. I think this workout is good for the back too …

17. I found the second exercise so difficult! It means ibshould workout more ha?

18. just did this entire circut, holy molyy, it feels so good! the second exercise killled mee!

19. ToneItUpcom says:

@beautyfashionistaxo sorry, a change in appearance is a change in composition; keep working hard! and remember to focus on nutrition 🙂 join us on facebook! so much support and motivation from everybody there

20. passiepassoa says:

does this make your arms smaller?

21. beautyfashionistaxo says:

How do u flatten abs without losing weight?

22. mbolton13 says:

This is honestly the best arm workout I’ve found. I’ve been doing it every day for a week and even though I’m feeling the pain, I’m seeing results!

23. beautifulclanton26 says:

great video

24. ToneItUpcom says:

@adriflor yes we love kettlebells! 🙂

25. didn’t mean to thumbs down, my hand slipped and now it won’t let me undo it. just wanted to put that out there! lol