About This Blog

Welcome.

We have combined many of our health blogs into this one consolidated site. Read all about it in our opening entry.

Pages

Search

HEALTH TOPICS

Meta

Categories

Archives

Network

Battling VIDEO

Fitness – Power Girl Workout

youtube.com/watch?v=7wewhy4e0pc%3Ff%3Dvideos%26app%3Dyoutube_gdata

To follow all of Zuzana’s home workouts and diet tips visit her fitness blog: www.BodyRock.Tv

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

25 comments

how do u get a flat tummy?? ive benn doing cardio and not leally helping

by jdelgado58, wrote on June 20, 2010 - 9:12 pm | visit link

Zuzana You are beautiful! Sexy! You are a Goddess!MMMMMMWAAAA!

by AbijahElOlam, wrote on June 20, 2010 - 9:26 pm | visit link

good vid

by oOoCasperoOo0, wrote on June 20, 2010 - 9:28 pm | visit link

..Gigitty

by imobeus1, wrote on June 20, 2010 - 9:35 pm | visit link

Zuzana, i love your videos, i love this new part when you explain the exercises, it’s really helpfull. You are such a great person, please, if U can, do more 12 minutes exercises… living in Mexico’s city don’t give us to much time for training… god bless you.

by ayanami120108, wrote on June 20, 2010 - 10:00 pm | visit link

I’ll try

by escatel, wrote on June 20, 2010 - 10:16 pm | visit link

You are god damn fine, and in frigen shape. HOOOWWWEVERRR. You need SOOOFTERR LANDINGS. Making all that noise landing every time, is NOOOOTTT GOOOD FOR YOUR JOINTS. BE stealthy, like a NINJA!!!!!

by dirosaga, wrote on June 20, 2010 - 10:33 pm | visit link

damn zuzana, you looking good queen

by wonedad23, wrote on June 20, 2010 - 10:55 pm | visit link

Oh my lord Zuzana!!! You are a picture of female fitness and beauty.

by Bikerbro2007, wrote on June 20, 2010 - 11:46 pm | visit link

lol its funny ^^

by verdourth11, wrote on June 21, 2010 - 12:40 am | visit link

lol your work out killed me halfway through!

by ketwenah, wrote on June 21, 2010 - 2:22 am | visit link

Your tummy looks amazing,

by Atheistprimate, wrote on June 21, 2010 - 3:14 am | visit link

I just can’t figure out that knot on the print.

by jamieb4000, wrote on June 21, 2010 - 10:29 am | visit link

you are so damn sexy!

by videogyar2, wrote on June 21, 2010 - 11:11 am | visit link

@dirosaga It’s a laminate floor. The landings sound worse than they are.

by Leonidas540, wrote on June 21, 2010 - 11:22 am | visit link

she have ring noooooooooooooo is married

by bmata1989, wrote on June 21, 2010 - 11:26 am | visit link

broke a sweat almost immediately on this one.

by rubysiddhi, wrote on June 21, 2010 - 11:57 am | visit link

at 0:57 I tried these and you make those look EZ

by scootosan, wrote on June 21, 2010 - 1:10 pm | visit link

haaaah, it took me a while to get that last comment, and its true, sadly its true. lol

by Castalis011, wrote on June 21, 2010 - 4:08 pm | visit link

Great tip for the hip workouts! This is gonna hurt and i’m a man! I think this workout is much tougher than dumbells 😀 In my opinon! 😀

by utubienut, wrote on June 21, 2010 - 4:21 pm | visit link

nice, as always. thx for posting!!

by lindabebe835, wrote on June 21, 2010 - 6:56 pm | visit link

This looks like a really good one. I can’t wait to try it!

by Nyarkibble, wrote on June 21, 2010 - 8:12 pm | visit link

Hi Zuzana, I have been following your workouts and diet tips for the past month…and I’m pretty sure that I have lost about 10lbs!!!! So thank you, I was wondering should I try to workout every single day, or are there benefits to taking rest days? Ok, thank you soo much!!- Happy Sweating Everyone!

by MsStaceyDoll, wrote on June 22, 2010 - 12:10 am | visit link

Why aren’t you more widely known in the fitness world????

by WorldSuperLegend, wrote on June 22, 2010 - 12:45 am | visit link