About This Blog

Welcome.

We have combined many of our health blogs into this one consolidated site. Read all about it in our opening entry.

Pages

Search

HEALTH TOPICS

Meta

Categories

Archives

Network

Battling VIDEO

Exercise Video Request: FAQs, Tutorial, and Routine (Talkin Tuesday)

youtube.com/watch?v=1ONnyAFndhQ%3Ff%3Dvideos%26app%3Dyoutube_gdata

ADDITIONAL EXCERSIZE/DIET/WEIGHT MANAGMENT TIPS/TRICKS/ RELATED VIDEOS This is a Talkin Tuesday (Posted on Thursday) Last Talkin Tuesday :www.youtube.com Tweet Me Vids You Want To See!: twitter.com Cellulite Video (Squats in the vid will help this!): www.youtube.com Stretchmarks!: www.youtube.com Gym Makeup: www.youtube.com Touchup Your Makeup (After Exercise?) www.youtube.com Exercise helps acne! My Acne: 7 Tips for a Flat Stomach in 7 Days, What I do before Fashion Shows: Water Fasting Video (Cleared up my acne!) I Miss You Video Talking about how Water Fasting Helped Me: Modeling Portfolio: Do YOU want to Model? Faq’s: Blog: Should I post Daily Updates?: My Exercise Buddy (Sometimes, otherwise he just teases me!) Hike with me? Should I film this or not? Favorite (RANDOM) Foods on the Personal Chanel! Horseback Riding On the Beach Vog!: Autumn Green Eyed Tutorial with blab about Exercise: Extreme Sports Vlog? Yes, No Maybeso? FAYCE BOKHYN oh yeah 🙂 www.facebook.com TEWWTY MC TWEET TWEET!!! twitter.com Subscribe to Support! Xoxo: www.youtube.com Sub to the Personal Channel for all sort of off-the-wall stuffs:) : www.youtube.com Blog! diamondsandheels14.blogspot.com

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

26 comments

@pattyLovesJose taht sounds like a good idea! i have 7 rules to a flat stomach i do before fahion shows and modleing gigs… i can definately do taht 🙂 if you have lots of belly fat in general, it may not hlp as much, however if you have a realitively good body weight with just an oversized gut (due to etcing etc) it really realaaallly helps! ill try to post it asap 🙂 Thank you lovely!!! 🙂

by DiamondsAndHeels14, wrote on August 26, 2011 - 10:49 pm | visit link

Thank u so much … I am really looking forward to see that video I’m so excited 🙂 thanks. Alot

by pattyLovesJose, wrote on August 27, 2011 - 12:17 am | visit link

@DiamondsAndHeels14 maybe your boyfriend could film it? 😀

by veronikoo, wrote on August 27, 2011 - 3:02 am | visit link

can you do a vid on the water fasting one? pleaaasssee! hopefullt itll help clear my acne too 🙁

by 7540102, wrote on August 27, 2011 - 4:59 am | visit link

(hi, first sorry for my english i’m french :D) Incredible! I feel like you know what’s going on in my head! It’s been two months that I workout at home, so I take care of my body. I was wondering about stretch marks, cellulite, exercise etc … and by chance you do these videos! You are now my favorite youtuber ! You are talking of matters which really concern women ! Oh and yeah !! A daily workout would be SO COOL ! Even if you don’t have the time sometime do it weekly ^^ Your so motivating !

by DoLoliitares, wrote on August 27, 2011 - 9:29 am | visit link

@amazinglittleme03 loool im eating an ice acream!!! hahahah

by ahuida2, wrote on August 27, 2011 - 10:50 am | visit link

hey you´re very flexible!, i love yoga and swimming too

by joseli80, wrote on August 27, 2011 - 4:07 pm | visit link

Like that squat tip….looking for some heels now 🙂

by kikaymomtoo, wrote on August 27, 2011 - 4:39 pm | visit link

@ahuida2 yummmyy!! i use whole milk and truvia + some chocolates to make my own ice cream! its a bit less sugar then ben and jerrys! way to go girllll ahahha bonbons are awesome too… lol makin me hungry!

by DiamondsAndHeels14, wrote on August 27, 2011 - 4:51 pm | visit link

@7540102 YES!!!! its filmed! edited and up on talkin tuesday!!! thanks lovely!

by DiamondsAndHeels14, wrote on August 27, 2011 - 4:52 pm | visit link

@veronikoo like taht idea!

by DiamondsAndHeels14, wrote on August 27, 2011 - 4:52 pm | visit link

please do the stretchmark one

by wherehit, wrote on August 27, 2011 - 6:49 pm | visit link

@wherehit done and donner honey! its in the videos list 🙂

by DiamondsAndHeels14, wrote on August 27, 2011 - 7:12 pm | visit link

@DiamondsAndHeels14 Thank you! Your videos are damn helpfull! And btw you look really gorgeous

by wherehit, wrote on August 27, 2011 - 7:27 pm | visit link

We love you too. ♥

by MissyBtrfly, wrote on August 27, 2011 - 8:37 pm | visit link

I loved your eyes,when you moved into the yard?? I think lol, any way, lovely 😀

by xTinkerbelly, wrote on August 28, 2011 - 2:07 am | visit link

I like ♥

by ACROALAGRS, wrote on August 28, 2011 - 6:39 am | visit link

You look so healthy and happy!

by tita349, wrote on August 28, 2011 - 9:29 am | visit link

I love that you always make films of requests!
I love youu!!

by MarissaLeBraque, wrote on August 28, 2011 - 9:29 am | visit link

you remind me of taylor swift

by amybeth948, wrote on August 28, 2011 - 3:34 pm | visit link

Ballet! please! that would be awesome! 😀

by pudimroxo, wrote on August 28, 2011 - 4:53 pm | visit link

I favourited this! I know you get this ALOT but seriously you have got to be the prettiest, flawless and smartest guru on YouTube. Your videos are always top notch and incredibly helpful!! This is amazing! I’m definitely going to try it out so that hopefully ONE day I’ll get my body to be as fit and pretty as yours!!! We love you too!!!!!! -3 🙂

by kaikaleidescope, wrote on August 29, 2011 - 3:07 am | visit link

BALLLETTT!!! can you do one of ballet!? please please PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

by urbabiigurl91, wrote on August 30, 2011 - 3:35 pm | visit link

I want to do everything with you!! Show us all of it!!! 😀

by JulesMcDannold, wrote on August 31, 2011 - 7:52 pm | visit link

I’d love to see the food logs and exercising things. :3

by lizaisamonster, wrote on September 6, 2011 - 12:28 pm | visit link

Thanks for providing this video. Its helpful seeing how to perform these exercises that target cellulite areas of your body. Good post.

by Santica, wrote on September 19, 2011 - 10:53 am | visit link