10 Tips for Healthy Hair

youtube.com/watch?v=oa6ZEF2tV3A?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

This video offers tips on how African American women can achieve and maintain long, natural, healthy hair.

Comments

1. fabuloussixty says:

Love your hair!!

2. fabuloussixty says:

Love your hair!!

3. LisaSnicket says:

how long did it take for you grow. i’m 17 and one of those people who dont like to trim hair. mainly cuz of bad salon experience. but thanks for pointing out that that’s the reason why it’s not getting longer

4. JellyBeanz909 says:

@blackbutterfly233ify I mean stop hating everywhere!!

5. HEY EVERYONE IM STARTING MY HAIR JOURNEY ON YOUTUBE! SO CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL PLEASE! I WILL BE DOING HAIR TUTORIALS AND GIVING TIPS ON HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MICRO BRIADS AND NATURALLY CURLY HAIR, AND RELAXED HAIR! SO BASICALLY YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE CUZ I GO OVER EVERYTHING! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE! ( : THANKS

6. blackbutterfly233ify says:

are you relaxed now or still in your natural state

7. blackbutterfly233ify says:

@JellyBeanz909 wtf is you talking about

8. JellyBeanz909 says:

WTF IS GOING ON ! WHY EVEN GROUP PEOPLE IF THEYRE BLACK OR WHITE?! WHAT DIFFERS?! THEIR SKIN TONE?! EVERYONE SHOULD BE GLAD THEYRE EVEN ALIVE RATHER THAN NAG ABOUT BEING WHITE BLACK OR ASIAN! IM NEITHER ! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!

9. JellyBeanz909 says:

Im not black but im not white and im not asian xD
    Im Egyptian and my skin is tanned, not white idk
    thanks for the tips x

10. animefamily says:

But I’m a guy..

11. PaigeXreiki14 says:

@bebeJai You can try vitapointe or cocoanut oil (the round case), you can fid the cocoanut grease in any hair care store. vitapointe you may have to search thats mainly what I’ve used since I was a child. I used to use motions aswell and had the same problems with suff weighing mt hair down and sticky.Both these products I know for a fact moisturize and nourishes yout hair, but leave a Light layer on your scalp. Though I won’t lie vitapointe cost a bit but it’s worth it in my opinion.

12. Mistygutiargirls says:

Ur really pretty I like ur vids 🙂

13. MaggieKold says:

I tried washing my hair every week but the shampoo always stripped my hair and left it dry so I just co-wash once a week and shampoo every 3 weeks (:

14. pinkysux says:

How did u dye ur hair to achieve this look? did u dye the first half or the whole thing or what lol please answer 🙂

15. pinkysux says:

what hair color dye is that? this is ur hair or clip ins?

16. TheShara18 says:

your hair looks nice

17. bebeJai says:

I used Motions on my hair to hold my waves but I did notice that my scalp was flaking like crazy but I don’t remember it doing that before, or maybe I just never noticed not saying that it’s a bad product bc it works great looking at the ingredients alcohol is the first one on there so after saying all that lol my question is, what other products could I use to hold waves? And what is a good moisturizer that would be better than using stuff like grease or products that make your hair stick to y

18. bebegurl31291 says:

you look so different now:) motherhood will do that to yah:) your still gorgeous:)

19. KellyySue143 says:

@truthfulexposure What is wrong with you? Disgusting comment with no reason behind it. Get it together.

20. dollydorkface says:

i haven’t trimmed my ends in FOREVER! how much should i cut. i plan to get a haircut very soon but right now my hair is about 4 inches past my shoulders.

21. MizzFashionable says:

I condition my hair everyday but i dont use shampoo. i use shampoo once a week! is that okay?

22. foxyfay100 says:

thanks alot i hope this will help my hair grow longer and healthier 🙂

23. foxyfay100 says:

thanks alot i hope this will help my hair grow longer and healthier 🙂

24. PinkPolkaDottx says:

You’re really pretty!
    I’m biracial but these are really good tips.
    People shouldn’t forget to eat healthy, live a healthy lifestyle, avoid stress, use the correct hair products for their hair type and be happy!

25. msgigglesbaby says: