Arm-Toning Exercise Routines for Women – Health & fitness – ModernMom

youtube.com/watch?v=aRYEA3ilo4I?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

In order to exercise the arms for great muscle tone, all a woman needs is a pair of five to eight-pound dumbbells. Click below to subscribe to our channel for more great videos! Work out the triceps, biceps, chest, backs of the arms and shoulders with help from a personal trainer in this free video on arm exercises for moms. Subscribe to ModernMom.com TV – www.youtube.com ModernMom.com TV – www.youtube.com ModernMom Website: www.modernmom.com ModernMom on Facebook www.facebook.com ModernMom on Twitter: twitter.com ModernMom on Google+: plus.google.com

Comments

1. Hi, I do believe this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it 😉 I may
    revisit once again since i have saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the greatest
    way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.

2. HighlyDeffective says:

What a burn! At the end, i think i pulled a muscle..

3. LeakFreak says:

@jonalyn333 That all depends on the weight. I have used two 1 liter bottles before that weighed 6 lbs each and can tell you, you feel it after a while. They were the Deer Park ones with the built in handles. Try doing lateral raises( where the bottles are beside your hips and you raise shoulder level with your arms straight out coming back to your hips, two sets of 15 reps. Your shoulders will be burning in no time. =~D

4. jonalyn333 says:

@Saarah14 No because it’s just water inside. Not really effective as dumbells. Dumbells are cheap. Can find any sport section at the ball. 3 pound dumbells are only 3-4 dollars.

5. ishabutterfly says:

n plz can u show some exercises for enhancin collar bone ,i know itz natural but is their any excersice to make it really prominant thnaya

6. ishabutterfly says:

i luv ur vdoz as they r really helpful for beginners like me in a way they r really easy n simple to do ,one more thing i wanna add is can u plz show some exercises for shoulders i mean i want to have pointed shoulder i guess itza funny way of sayin it ,just want to make my shoulder bone more pointed like i have them goin downwardz ,so they look good when i weat t shirt or stuff just for tht specific area,not any area around it .plz plz plz ill b really really grateful to ya

7. @Saarah14 yeah i think so. 😀

8. this exersice is great, but always I get pain when I lift weight! espicially around my breasts and under my arms!! 🙁 I use weight around 30 killos …this waight is ok with me becuase my arms are strong but I dont know why I get this pain during or after my exercises!! dose anyone know why I get pain?!!!??? my breast is big too but I dont know this pain is for the size or somthing else?

9. this exersice is great, but always I get pain when I lift weight! espicially around my breasts and under my arms!! 🙁 I use weight around 30 killos …this waight is ok with me becuase my arms are strong but I dont know why I get this pain during or after my exercises!! dose anyone know why I get pain?!!!??? my breast is big too but I dont know this pain is for the size or somthing else?

10. ronaldo2266 says:

Do this every other day least 3X a week.good for firming arms (bicep,tricep) & chest & back.Hurry up to all ladies frenz!!!

11. nbmnkjlrwewds says:

Get fun with beautiful Asian women *lushfmlk.info*

12. oliviaolas says:

I hate my arms@ Like so many women i am embarrased to wear tank tops. i want to look good head to toe. I am getting my face in shape and now time for my body. hoep this helps…

13. @ductape2468
    The general concensus is (building up gradually if a beginner – or you’ll hurt too much!) about 20 reps. A good 15-20min workout everyday, (while eating a low-fat, high protein & fibre diet) and you WILL see improvement in about 3-4 weeks. Consistency & enjoyment is the key. Good luck! 🙂

14. ductape2468 says:

Does this work. and how many times should you lift your weights each exersie and how may days before you start seeing results? plz answer thanks

15. Punkette151617 says:

thanks alot <3 best womens arm workout vid on youtube

16. Faithierox says:

Great routine! Works so many parts of the arm and feels great! Thanks

17. Jaaakeismine says:

this seems difficult for you so i don’t think i’ll mange it lol :/

18. Useless. Not enough weight.

19. cecirocks13 says:

oh wow started doin it and felt it right away thanks !!!!

20. GlassOrganelle says:

I am just beginning to tone my arms and these are really useful. Thank you 🙂

21. lahchalcho says:

seems really easy. cant wait to try it out

22. TheFunkyFungi says:

Thx this is useful

23. Saarah14 says:

Do u think if i did the tricep exercise with a gallon bottle on each arm will be effective as the dumb bells?

24. 001dee001 says:

great video … you make it seem very easy and simple. Iove that … will give these a go tomorrow at the gym. thnks