Advanced Pilates Exercises for Women Who Have Had a C-Section – Health & Fitness – ModernMom

youtube.com/watch?v=RaxHfD3Pt1c?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

There are some advanced Pilates exercises for women who have had a C-section, which should be done eight to 10 weeks after your C-section. Click below to subscribe to our channel for more great videos! Maintain your core strength with these advanced Pilates exercises from a professional fitness instructor in this video on exercising during pregnancy. Subscribe to ModernMom.com TV – www.youtube.com ModernMom.com TV – www.youtube.com ModernMom Website: www.modernmom.com ModernMom on Facebook www.facebook.com ModernMom on Twitter: twitter.com ModernMom on Google+: plus.google.com

Comments

1. Fascinating article! It would be wonderful if you can elaborate more suggestions. That could be very helpful in the long run.

Thank you and hope that you’ll have all the best,

2. kerbylove1 says:

my c section stomach is 5 week now can i still do it

3. Imalittlebigdiva says:

Hi! I love this video but you have to hold your right knee in your left hand and ringt ankle in right hand when you’re doing the single leg stretch. Don’t get me wrong, i love this workout but i’m just saying,.

4. lovethesun19 says:

can I do these exercises also with a diastasis recti?

5. n3wYoRkApPl319 says:

My c section stomach is 8 years old, will this still work for me????????????

6. appletinImom0f5 says:

i had c section with my last one with 5 kids at home and 7 preg behide me. I was in the hopstial for 8 days with swealling and other issue then came home went into trying to just walk and do lil things. Ended up healing wrong and now they have to cut me again (not preg) so i can heal the right way. wonderful. I think everyone is diferent!!! i have been trying everything lost alot of weight my abominal area is my issue.

7. caligirl1able1 says:

I had a Cesarean section Thank you so much for this vid

8. undeadfate99 says:

your reading this comment right now