Fitness – Whoop Ass Workout

youtube.com/watch?v=xuOok6YnQF4%3Ff%3Dvideos%26app%3Dyoutube_gdata

To follow Zuzana’s daily home workouts and diet tips visit her fitness blog: www.BodyRock.Tv

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Comments

1. crypticprowler says

I love your pants!

2. i need to get one of those bars. i think i saw one in target.

3. you can’t do dips? wow that’s like the only thing I can do better than you lol. Although being a swimmer I guess I have an advantage.

keep up the great routines!!

4. I have the same pull up bar. How long did you keep up with your work outs to obtain that outstanding physique? You have inspired me to stay consistant with my workout routines. I will try to use yours in the near future.

5. how can u work out ur chest? bc im rl looking for ways to built muscle in them

6. XorcistDragon says

Zuzana if you can return that Iron gym pull up bar. Get the Iron gym “xtreme” pull up bar its a much better bar has the same features plus has two extra wider grips too.

The xtreme has so much more functionality its worth it trust me. p.s. Great workout show!

7. 000DAJAKA000 says

kiss 4-Ever

8. lalorocks86 says

num 1 fan !

9. KyleC603 says

belly button ring? WHERED THAT COME FROM?!?!

10. kalykins says

Where did you get those cute pants!? I want a pair.

11. are you getting my comments I hope so cuz you are good

12. Baselght says

i like this workout good job 🙂

13. MegGyver says

Why are you in Praque now?

14. GlitsyMakeUp says

great workout

15. indianboy8067 says

god ur realy a cute 1

16. MrOutPsycho says

sexyyyy

17. kisses from greece

18. First XD Omg this workout nearly killed me I’m in the worst shape of my life. Love your videos the workouts are all hardcore just what i need. Keep it up your work is appreciated.

19. SaltyCaptianEcuador says

You better be in the bottom floor in that apartment block because if my upstairs neighbour was jumping around liek you I would kill them