Fitness – 20 Minute Exercise Challenge

youtube.com/watch?v=qZkSXNRqXlU?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

How fast can you complete 6 full rounds? For Zuzana’s photos and tips on how to do these exercises properly visit: www.BodyRock.TV

Comments

1. too beautilfull dayummm

2. kitkitkitkittang says:

please marrie me…and the we can train together..:)

3. oscarloafer says:

want perfec body

4. kurowkitsune12 says:

I know! Camera man is awesome! we have been only able to see hes shadow but now we can actually see him like for 4 seconds and it makes it looks like one of those fitness programs you buy online.

5. i love you

6. oxXdesihijabiXxo says:

i skipped this workout…those pushups look like killers! i combined different exercises from ur previous w.o.’s

i should try this!

7. Acharner73 says:

you are a perfect girl, congratulation

8. MissToxicLove says:

wow you have nice abs=)
    and thats a hardcore workout

9. fix you top!

10. HI I Iike your video you make me exercise more everyday thank you

11. thanks for the workouts im going to try them today =)

12. eldersprig says:

ummm No. She sweats and she breaths hard. That’s cause she’s really doing them.

13. erocablok says:

I love how you make those workouts seem extra easy.

14. tesseractmartyr says:

train me

15. wow! a camera man!

16. Zuzana, this is one of my favorites yet! Your ‘Zuzana’ pushups are killers! Thanks 🙂

17. That’s a contradiction. You’re supposed to do 6 rounds of these exercises. Just because you can do a round once doesn’t mean it’s easy. If you have proper form, these workouts really make you sweat/ burn. The faster you do these, the more energy you burn. But you can’t “sort of” do them.

18. need to teach me how you get started. home gym exercise is my interest

19. do hav any kick boxing material type of exercise

20. great core exercise program, totaly my type of trainning

21. hi! great workout as always i must said. but do you ever do any kick boxing material exercise or something

22. lauuportugal says:

you´re glad to see her back on youtube? or just glad to see her “back”!? lol classy 🙂

23. neoAlchemist684 says:

beautiful russian….serb….slovenian…wutevr u r, ur b,u,tiful

24. Cutchswife says:

Yay! You’re back 🙂 glad you’re better.

25. ParkLeeNa says:

Good to see you back! I hope you feel 100% better.

Keep on going!!