Grooming Essentials For Women / Educational Video

youtube.com/watch?v=wRxvaMVLCrg?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Excerpt from the public domain video, “Good Grooming For Girls (1956)”, courtesy of Prelinger Archives.

Comments

1. rosaryfilms says:

@WarpedHalo – you are very welcome!

2. Thank you for posting. I wish they taught us this in school.

3. Thank you for posting. I wish they taught us this in school.

4. millius333 says:

I agree 100% with xkamuelax! True ladies AND gentleman are next to none. It`s a shame.

5. DuBarryFilms says:

Terrific!

6. I wish woman would go back to being ladies.

7. rosaryfilms says:

lamenzies, thank you for your comments!

8. Very enjoyable!

Thanks for posting.

9. rosaryfilms says:

shaninha27, you are very welcome!

10. shaninha27 says:

I loved this video, thanks for sharing it with us! I’ve already embedded it on my blog.

11. Patrickthedutch says:

wow, how far is this generation fallen.

Nowdays its all about me, me, me, have, have, have, now now NOW

12. rosaryfilms says:

Please keep in mind that the quality color of the video is distorted since it originated in 1956. I tried to re-master the color, but it still fell short of duplicating true human skin color. Thanks

13. masterevilalex01 says:

there all very pail and there lips way show more “in standing out then they should” if i saw a girl who looked like that intentionally or unintentionally i would avoid that person at first glance. they might be nice tho