Fitness Tips with Chrissy Zmijewski: Lat Pull down

youtube.com/watch?v=NgA_XQHzTF0?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Chrissy Zmijewski (www.GoddessAthlete.com) demonstrates how to more fully engage the lat muscles during a lat pull down.

Comments

1. alex6996able says:

Have you ever heard of Scott Abel? There’s a contradiction in your’s and his training methodology? Just an FYI….if you want to check it out…

2. alex6996able says:

Thank you for all your great TIPS!

3. @unixrat Happy to help! Glad it’s working!

4. Just incorporated this into mine, finally feeling like I’m really hitting those lat pull downs. Thanks!

5. 1129buttons says:

@xHOTDAMNxHBx Or maybe she reads a lot plus actual gym experience.

6. justaoldslave says:

Thanks Chrissy, Great job. And beautiful smile.

7. maxsentramax says:

only looks like your rhomboids are contracting not your lats, i think to really target your lats you have to use underhand close grip and have a little more arch in back and to look up a little more up so that way you can have a longer range of motion well at least according to dorain yates who arguably had one of the best back in the world

8. xHOTDAMNxHBx says:

You had a great trainer. Now you’re passing that information on to others in a great and easy to understand way.

9. teddyboysmith2 says:

this is actually the correct way to do lat pulldown its a 2 part move! u dont see many people explaining to do it this way! nice job!

10. fitcanuck says:

I have been following your advice on the lat pulldowns. Those two suggestions have been great, I really feel the lats doing the work.

Thanks so much!

11. This is great!!

12. foxycocobrown says:

You are awesome, Chrissy. First and foremost you are a teacher…very articulate…great demonstrations. Your website very informative too!

13. CDbythecross says:

Great information Chrissy.
    I’ve been using that lat pulldown motion for years and it works wonders.

14. VelikajaKatja says:

Hi Chrissy, I just got back from the gym, and I tried both of the exercises and I THINK I followed your directions well, but after the few first reps (like 5), I didn’t feel anything in my lats anymore, but felt it in the triceps :S is that normal or am I doing something wrong? I tried with lighter weights but it seems too light, and the next one is too heavy…I do 3 sets of 12/15 reps…is there anything I can do to make it in the lats? am I doing something wrong? thanks and have a good day!

15. Dreamer4Life777 says:

Thank you for the great tip…this is Kai by the way!!! I was wondering if you could make a video on triceps.