Fitness Exercises : Exercise for a Flat Stomach

youtube.com/watch?v=MqkyA3wXy5E?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Achieving a flat stomach is important for promoting overall health and personal confidence, and there are a number of exercises that can be performed to flatten the stomach. Find out how to do sit-up exercises with help from a certified sports performance nutrition adviser in this free video on fitness and exercise.

Comments

1. mysticlildestii says:

@hannahbanana978 You just suck up your belly, like push it in :]

2. i8cheeseandbarfed says:

AHHHH IM SOOO DAMN SICK OF MY STOMACHE…….I WEAR A SHIRT AND SHORTS 2 GO SWIMMING BECAUSE I THINK IM THAT FAT…….hope this works!

3. i8cheeseandbarfed says:

@arjun8074 shut the hell up and go fuck yourself!!!

4. hannahbanana978 says:

I don’t understand how to do thin tummy..how do you do the part bellybutton to your spine? Do you push your bellybutton to your spine?

5. Thedion09 says:

How often do you do this

6. Suckr4akiss says:

Wow my stomach is starting to look soo good now! Thanks!

7. pinkynjashie says:

it a Shemale ! :O i jk

8. kidrauhlshawty says:

ashley gas??? lmfao im so immature xD

9. ExForceFire says:

Do This & Some Other Butt Exercise + 100 seat ups…
    CRAP! i lost 5kg in 1 night, i dont exercise in the day cus i h8 the light it makes me dizzy… i was 71kg now im 66kg 😀

10. pointworks1 says:

WoW !! This is good. It’s also good my diet recipes. Check my channel, that is effective your body. Thanks.

11. TheJojo3341 says:

must read this. once u have started there is no turning back. a little 10 year old girl was raped and murdered in 1945. her body was not found until 1947. then a boy last week read this and did not copy and paste this message. the dead girl appeared in his room haunting him and killed him. if you do not copy and paste this onto 10 videos in 30 minutes the dead girl will appear in your room tonight and haunt you and kill you well you better start to copy and past

12. @morganmmm you’re a loser….go back to your bimbo shows…

13. Thecolourofthesoul says:

this is good. and she looks like a real trainer.

14. ajulkipli says:

for each type of exercise shown here, how long should we do it? 5 mins? 10?

15. morganmmm says:

Woah – I was looking for a flat stomach exercise, not a flat chest exercise!

16. Louizabiza says:

Last one is good

17. MissPurpleMind says:

@itsELLIErawr thats really unimportant here and so what

18. IHeartMyKitty10 says:

no offense,but you look so manly type ..

19. ThePrincesspink3 says:

the best video i have ever seen

20. Here is some of my research and the sources. Thank you for putting up with me.
    “Research has shown that at most, only 15 percent of people with type 1 diabetes have an affected first-degree relative – a sibling, parent, or offspring. Research suggests that genes account for less than half the risk of developing type 1 diabetes. These findings suggest that there may be environmental factors that influence the development of type 1 diabetes.

21. Get the mote out of your own eye! LOL

Thank you all for replying to my comment. I was tired of hearing about how you will turn into a diabetic if you become heavy. My grandmother had Diabetes 2 (she was extremely thin), my mother has Diabetes 2, and I have the same. Our health care provider explained that diabetes was due to genetics.
    So, I just received an email alert about the response to the comment I left. This made me get the mote out of my own eye before complaining about some one else.

22. aminaabigail88 says:

I just got a snickers add!!! youtube that’s not nice!!

23. Missykicksassdude says:

@catsgrowl, you’re right in every sense – apart from “if you do not carry the gene, you cannot get diabetes.” In actual fact – you can. Out of 100 people with Type 1 diabetes, 80 have no family members with the disease, I’ve gone back 7 generations and none of my family have it – I do.

But you’re 100% right – people do need to research these things – and what’s worse is that she’s sharing the wrong information to people who won’t even see these comments to know she’s wrong.

24. Missykicksassdude says:

@arjun8074 … so, basically… like your mum?

25. IllegaleSmurf says:

Lady you talk to much , when your 3/4 of da barr you finaly do something but talking