FITNESS – Cardio Exercise Workout 2 by BodyRock.Tv

youtube.com/watch?v=kdAgb9DuHPo?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

For more Free Fitness Videos, Workout and Exercise Routines, Healthy Diet Recipes and more visit Zuzana’s Free Fitness site: www.BodyRock.Tv

Comments

1. Thanks for your publication. I would like to say that the very first thing you will need to accomplish is find out if you really need credit score improvement. To do that you will have to get your hands on a copy of your credit history. That should really not be difficult, because the government makes it necessary that you are allowed to get one no cost copy of your real credit report each year. You just have to check with the right people today. You can either browse the website for the Federal Trade Commission or contact one of the main credit agencies specifically.

2. Lunawhynot says:

Excellent. It’s great that your doing this at your age. You’ll find a way to keep it up as you get older and you’ll be fit for life.

3. Hi Zuzanna,

What is the timing device you use and where can you buy them? Thank You 🙂

4. hummmm, i can’t even do i freeking press up! i’ll stick to running aroun the park with my dog.. or i’ll just get fatt [x

5. i remember doin tht in my circuit trainin at skool…….. its called the bleep sqaut or sumthin

6. i tried it today @ the gym. after the second or third jump i could really feel the heart beating fast and the legs just started to feel heavy and i could barely jump high on the second set. its a very good workout. try not to get into a rythm but make sure you land and get into a pushup position without slaming yourself on the ground too fast or hard. take it nice and slow. when you land and get into a pushup position momentum will make it heavy on your wrists so take it slow when you land.

7. yeah lets see you try that when your abit older and have a job and family to support. hahaha. keep up your hard work.

8. isWeedVegetables says:

i hope my wife has a body like this.

9. technotronic99 says:

Wow! Impressive! u r my idol!! ^^

10. partyanimal961115 says:

This is way better than my workout. Although if you want to try something a little easier, do 100 pushups a throughout the day. Do same with crunches. Also run 2-4 miles every day. Morning preferably. It works a lot for me and I’m only 12.

11. AMAshodan12 says:

Are you kidding me? She just did 8 rounds of high knees skipping before this. Bet you couldn’t keep up with her workouts if you tried.

12. its Canada

13. saliousifsa says:

she is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT!

14. Just a little suggestion, when you doing HIIT(High Intensity Interval Training) the major benefit is a “true” cardio workout, that means your heart rate is in the 65-80% range. This kind of work gets your heart rate up there and keeps it there. Anyhoo, my suggestion is simply for you to show that by taking your heart rate every minute to show how well this kind of training works. Looking good!

15. Crazyy Abbs…u got.

16. ObtrusiveDave says:

agreed and im a wrestler.

17. AppleSouffle says:

I saw a short video with Mike from Dirty Jobs. He does that same exercise when he’s travelling and the hotel doesn’t have a weight room.

Just doing 10 of those is tough!

18. skungpoomery says:

Ha ha – bit windy too unless there was an air raid going on at the time

19. princequejesuis says:

je transpire rien qu’en la voyant !

20. damn I tried these last night after a hard chest, and arm workout … I only lasted 3 sets before I could not do a push up LOL guess I should try these before a workout!

21. 1Plus1EqualsThree says:

intense, if there were zombies i think you can run away from them, while most of us would get tired and eaten alive lmao.

22. Aries0913 says:

where do you live? Looks a bit gloomy

23. kilooppee says:

They would make us do this waaayy back in middle school.

24. rdhtchpepper21 says:

i guess her cardio isant great.

25. xooropa says:

zuzana = MY HERO!

26. xooropa says:

sweety, this is youtube. put your money where your mouth is… let’s see you do this…and no editing. 20 mins. that’s KILLER… no sarcasm, i’d like to see you try.