Eat Healthy Food on a Budget Tips – Nutrition by Natalie

youtube.com/watch?v=zpqAjtiwmiQ?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Be My Friend – www.myspace.com Nutrition by Natalie Eat Healthy Food on a Budget Tips Save money and eat healthy foods as the same time. Natalie gives ways eat better without breaking the bank. Tips to eat better for less. A healthy diet will increase health, weight loss, wellness and fitness. Please visit Natalie’s website at www.nutritionbynatalie.com Music By Jimmy Gelhaar http youtube.com This video was produced by Psychetruth www.myspace.com www.youtube.com ©Copyright 2007 Zoe Sofia. All Rights Reserved. This video maybe displayed in public, copied and redistributed for any strictly non-commercial use in its entire unedited form. Alteration or commercial use is strictly prohibited.

Comments

1. I like to shop at places I know carry quality produce and other natural foods. Even if I have to pay a little more for the food, I know it’s good quality and safe. It’s worth it!

Regards,
    Victoria Vasquez
    Vision Exercises

2. LloydChristmas777 says:

@tjizzle2da, I’m sure that makes sense to you somehow in your infant mind.

3. tjizzle2da says:

@LloydChristmas777 your username is the only bitch here.

4. LloydChristmas777 says:

Cost vs. Convenience. Very good narrow down of the excuses. Now what excuse will overweight people use?

5. LloydChristmas777 says:

@tjizzle2da = bitch.

6. DavenportBonita says:

They pay or they don’t, I don’t really care. I have got a great method from ez-casino(dot)com that does pay you the sum that you make.

7. laraaiam55 says:

Psoriasis sufferers, are you tired of promises from companies that use words like “may help” or “possible Relief”? Here at theaiam.com our word choices are Proven and Cure and 95% Success rate. With over 25 years of clinical studies & trials, we have what so many psoriasis patients are in severe need of ! Our Medical Assistants are trained in the skin disease field & support you through the entire trained in the skin disease field & support you through the entire treatment. 1(877)414-2426

8. JuneMarieRawFood says:

love this

9. megantherawvegan says:

GO VEGAN!

10. sweetypie000 says:

bonealiscios

11. SteveSabbai says:

@tjizzle2da …Hahahahahahaaa…same here 🙂

12. pkmuffun says:

SHOP AT KROGER STORES SUCH AS FRY’s!!!! cheapest stores!!

13. salmasaeed2008 says:

you are great. thanks for the info

14. pointworks1 says:

Try my recipes on my channe l!! You could lose weight !!

15. Search4Goods10 says:

@Gothikification so are you saying Michelle Obama is forcing poor schools to grow gardens and actually make already obese kids eat healthy *GASP*. I could be wrong here, but if the existing system could be revamped, they would. that or the existing system doesn’t give a dam about the kids and are only worried about money in their pocket. I say this because the US health care makes quite a bit of $ per person. people eating healthier = people BEING HEALTHIER + less doctors visits= less $ for them

16. IdentityHero says:

Fuck that I am not going to embrass myself at the front with cupons lmfao

17. yeah4123 says:

seriously do, i like ur vids. great info. i getting tired of fast foods.

18. yeah4123 says:

Natalie, u r so hot! omg, was that an earthquake or did u just rock my world.

19. weightlossprogram101 says:

I’ve been going through a lot of your vids – really great stuff.

20. Gothikification says:

Michelle Obama’s $4.5 billion “Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act” mandates broke school districts to grow gardens and have salad bars, but it begs the question why can’t the existing system be revamped to give children healthier choices without costing a fortune.
    It also takes $2.2 Billion away from the Food Stamp Program to fund it. Currently the US pays some farmers not to grow food, and Michelle is on Sesame Street using Elmo to push it.
    Allen West 2012

21. blondeyesbluehair says:

eating healthy= being healthy. I don’t have a lot of money to eat healthy, but I certainly don’t have the money to pay for treatments for diseases that caused by eating unhealthy. I’m telling you: diabetes, clogged vains, heart failure, CVA, osteoporosis. and so on and so on. if you thought it stopped by just being fat? you’re dead wrong. literally

22. tonicrocks26 says:

@2snipe1 No problem! I just feel like a lot of people have their priorities wrong, and thats fine if they dont have the “time” to eat healthy but its really not that expensive to grab a couple of things that are healthy for you while in the grocery store. I am on benefits and I manage to do just fine. Its just irritating to see people use the fact that they are poor to eat unhealthy.

23. @tonicrocks26 Thank you so much for saying this! I thumbs up you =) I wanted to say this but lacked the experience and knowledge to do so.

24. tonicrocks26 says:

@2snipe1 I would totally agree with you EXCEPT for the fact that Im poor and guess what I did….I went and got assistance. If people out there dont ask for help they wont receive it. There are plenty of services out there for families in need people just like to make excuses to not eat healthy, get fat. and blame it on someone besides themselves. Im sorry guys but Natalie is right…there are things that are important and ARE A NECESSITY and then there are things that are not so important..

25. tonicrocks26 says:

@pccchurch expensiver is not a word…..why should anyone listen to you when you don’t even know how to spell.

26. pccchurch says:

Rich ppl go to farmers markets. They are nice for organics but it’s expensiver. Mexican or oriental markets are soo much cheaper. But of course they are probably genetically modified foods that have a lot of pesticides/neurotoxins carcinogens and sterilents. But then again even the organic crops have get poured with artificial barium salted rains courtesy of our government forcing rain on certain areas with chem trails.

So, ur screwed with USA foods.