Touch It! Exercise Challenge

youtube.com/watch?v=sGKI_yCLUVA?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

To follow all of Zuzana’s home workout routines and diet tips visit her fitness blog: www.BodyRock.Tv

Comments

1. Zuzana you rock. I will probably get my girlfriend to do this tomorrow morning 🙂

2. You always make me happy 🙂

3. Zuzana looks like a heroine!

4. HelloKimmy818 says:

Cheater! Lol

5. congratulations for the article in MCFIT magazine

6. HelloKimmy818 says:

Cool top

7. @bongwall if you find one share it !

8. excellent workout Zuzana! My variant includes sprawls to a pushup-squat thrust then the knee touches (my knee touches are Muay Thai knee thrusts). I shoot for 12-20 reps in 2 minutes.Gets the heart beat way up there.30 second rests. 5-15 rounds.I’m drenched with sweat at the end.It’s great.

9. @mineshmphy YEah all women shall have the time what she have 🙂

10. HealthnLove says:

‘Everday’! =) haha
    I love you two!!

11. mineshmphy says:

damn she is so hot , all women should do this exercise lol

12. Are there any good interval timers apps that we can use?

13. <3