Thyroid Issues

youtube.com/watch?v=YQzLmsrt9Vg?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

www.ihealthtube.com Dr. Sherrill Sellman the many problems women can have with their thyroid and what health problems hypothyroidism can cause, including weight gain. She says most hormonal issues are associated with the thyroid. For more information, visit http *Rate – Comment – Subscribe* Twitter: twitter.com Facebook: www.facebook.com Myspace: profile.myspace.com

Comments

1. TheSkinCareQueen says:

Just wanted to say – I enjoyed the video :), Thanks again for posting this…Subscribe to me ;)…

2. SovereignBeing says:

sherill’s book on estrogen and menopause is a definitive guide to these issues..
    a real great read for every women.. she certainly knows her stuff.. blood tests do not tell u anything about this matter..
    wild yam and progesterone cream is sorting out my chronic pms and other issues,.
    it really works..!

3. thaisei09 says:

Thank you very much for your kind information. It is really helpful.

4. Can supplementing with a few drops of Lugol’s iodine usually help an underactive thyroid?

What about nibbling on a Cytomel tablet throughout the day, please?

5. rosewood513 says:

Thanks for your comments, I had a problem convincing my doctor that was hypo.. I finally was diagnosed and they started me on natural drugs, I went to a specialist who I trusted: not! He overdosed me and I became Hyper..severly and I am now suffering more because of what he did ot me.
    My new doctor says I am now extremely hyperthyroid and I had to go off the meds in order to bring my numbers done.
    Be careful folks make sure you get the right Doctor.

6. mstiana09 says:

i needed this i have like 4 out of all those!

7. zoopango says:

Thank you so much.! It was great