Healthy Weight Loss Tips – Nutrition by Natalie

youtube.com/watch?v=PdmKo4jSfig?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Be My Friend – www.myspace.com Healthy Weight Loss Tips – Nutrition by Natalie 11 simple changes you can make to your diet and life style to loss weight and improve your Health. Some simply nutrition changes can make a big difference.

Comments

1. Hulkamaniac418 says:

What about sports drinks? I always hear about the electrolytes and such, but don’t they have high fructose corn syrup?

2. Emoshons says:

omg :C these were my favorite videos to watch back in 2007 🙂

3. SilverSalvatore says:

i love her

4. fitnesslossweight says:

Great video! I need to try this out.

5. roytheboy3 says:

@RavenSpiritChild organic = natural -.-

6. Check this out it COULD help you loss the weight you want, if you let it.

siseko17997.eliteweightlosspac­kagedotcom USED BY CELEBRITIES
    VERY LOW PRICE

7. FatReleaseSystem says:

Nice job on the video looks good. When you have time come visit my channel!

8. RavenSpiritChild says:

I am sorry but I really think the Organic Food is a hoax. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Natural Food. Natural vegetables are just as healthy….I think we all need to go back to the land and take care of our own foods, that way we are aware of what goes into them. The hype about all this health food is nothing more than a way to get us to spend more money on something we really don’t need!

9. iggam0306 says:

Wow! Thanks for the great ideas. I think they will go very well with the program I’m using through the reallifeforhealth website. Their system is really easy to use and it does everything. They have 1000’s of different recipes to choose from and they help you build a fitness and nutrition plan that suits your goals. I’m happy that there’s no fad diets, pills, or required supplements. I’m really impressed with it, especially since they offer a free trial.

10. MzBarbiiebella says:

@changingmyself that so truueee !

11. gitiyup says:

2 Day Detox Diet

12. naminegirl21 says:

whenever i want a sweet, i go after a kiwi…those are super sweet and tart!

13. fullyhealth says:

Health Care and Fitness Information

Directory For all health and fitness information for better understanding

fullyhealth.blogspot.com

14. excellent tips there.. thanks so much for even more motivation and knowhow

15. IChoseTheRedPill says:

i miss Natalie… why did U stop using her in your vids?

16. october12ism says:

de

17. jasonwkeller76 says:

5:20 healthy weight loss tips, lol Boo!

18. weightloss01 says:

I think the stress should be on the items that we take in. Aside from maintaining our weight we should also focus on eating healthy foods. These two always comes together. What’s with being thin if your not healthy right?

19. changingmyself says:

@vintagepremoon Not true, it is not the amount of food that we eat, it is the actual food that we eat. Proof: I can eat one McDonalds big mac all day and stay the same weight because my body goes into starvation mode. Starvation mode is where the body starts eating the muscle to stay alive thus why heavy people often have no muscle tone. Don’t make the mistake of thinking that all fat people eat a ton of food because they do not.

20. jonesmacca says:

I lost my excess weight in five days – Yes. Just one easy weight loss diet program. No exercises or fat weight loss books. Check out 24HourWeightLoss [dot] TK

21. Natalie Thanks so much 4 this video! It’s basically info I already know, but with you reitterating it makes it that much more motivational. I feel like it’s within my reach and like you said I control my own journey.. (in a nutshell lol) Thanks and God Bless =)

22. i see her ALWAYS on the right side when i see ANYTHING about diet and suff omg lol..

23. ultimateweightguide says:

For a great way to lose way check out my video for more information or just go to loh10558.eliteweightlosspackageDOTcom change DOT to .

24. Eeveefan100 says:

i eat speical k dried with green tea

25. CivitasUltraAporia says:

Nothing she suggests is necessary, or even essential, but they could help people get started.