Fitness Tips : How Do I Use a Heart Rate Monitor?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh58xZC6B5Q?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

A heart rate monitor can consist of a watch and a band that is placed directly underneath the chest. Find out how to use water to help with the electrical current when using a heart rate monitor with help from a professional personal trainer in this free video on heart rate monitors. Expert: David Dubail Contact: www.elitemiamipersonaltraining.com Bio: David Dubail is a professional personal trainer and the owner of Dubail Fitness Institute in Miami, Fla. Filmmaker: Paul Muller

Comments

1. boboDaKilla says:

@ajoemar2009 with strap.

2. ajoemar2009 says:

Hello,am just asking does strapless heart rate also effective? or should i really get w/ the strap as demonstrated.
    pls advice. thanks

3. ARonald17 says:

I’m 34 years old, based on the calculations you gave for a save zone of (60 to 80%), I would love to know is 147 right for the 0.8 heartrate range? I have the s7 heart monitor watch and it says that at 167 I’m using 80% which is the max save zone, so when I’m working out should I say within 167 or 147?

4. thanks

5. mrhairsaviour says:

@bodies42099 i agree…steroid users hearts are fucked…they have to have heart operations after long term use of roids..this guy is a joke..

6. giannicoppola says:

220- age is not a reliable maximum heart rate formula

7. bodies42099 says:

why would you choose to put an absolute meathead as the tester lol? put a runner or cyclist in it who actually know what their doing.

8. bowwow1200 says:

Respond to this video..okay.

9. bowwow1200 says:

@lay4life ur gonna die

10. What if i have a bit high heart rate can i still train? When i was at school i wasn’t allowed to run long distances, only a short ones max to 1km, am i ok?

11. govecomm says:

Thank you so much, I am just starting out, that is just what I needed to know.

12. robddstn says:

Very good accurate information. We intend to include this video on our hrm watch website.

13. Rafdaganga says:

62 is a good resting heart rate. However, your not resting 😛 your talking.

Your heart rate would be much lower, you have a good heart!

14. whatmakesacatacat says:

It’s great! I’ve been using it since I bought it, serves the purpose.

15. hey mate did u get Polar RS300X? and how was it? im ordering it nw.

16. whatmakesacatacat says:

Thanks for putting up this video. I’m looking into buying Polar RS300X, and it will be my first time to use a HRM ever.