About This Blog

Welcome.

We have combined many of our health blogs into this one consolidated site. Read all about it in our opening entry.

Pages

Search

HEALTH TOPICS

Meta

Categories

Archives

Network

Battling VIDEO

Treating Severe Acne (Sex Health Guru Beauty Tip)

youtube.com/watch?v=_5acDoDHrBA%3Ff%3Dvideos%26app%3Dyoutube_gdata

You don’t have to live with severe acne. Check out these treatments that can help! Get MORE sex appeal! Check out these tips – CLICK HERE: www.sexhealthguru.com

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

14 comments

or u can stay off the junk food

by Lygofast2121, wrote on November 7, 2008 - 3:26 pm | visit link

LOL
“yay im acne free! now all i have to deal with is depression, suicidal thoughts, hair loss and dry skin!=D”

by IAmViviLee, wrote on November 10, 2008 - 8:23 pm | visit link

hey acutane does work ive been on it for 2 years now and my skin is clear. and the only side efects i had was a minor back pain and chapped lips. i do recommend it. its kinda expensive but totally worth it!!!

by sh0fiizZ, wrote on November 14, 2008 - 12:16 am | visit link

Im about to be put on it, and it’s prescription only, go to your doctor first and he’ll give you a gel, and oxytetracycline then if that doesnt work he’ll give you something else which is stronger, in the extreme cases of that not working he’ll refer you to a dermatologist, who will then put you roaccutane [what I should be getting] it is VERY expensive though, not cheeap at all.

by skylastarry, wrote on February 1, 2009 - 2:09 pm | visit link

LMAO XD

by skylastarry, wrote on February 1, 2009 - 2:10 pm | visit link

junk food isnt really the cause of acne. Depends what type you have smart ass -_- I’m 14 and even I know this shit. I dont eat junk food what so ever, I’m a health geek infact. I still have acne, but whatever.

by skylastarry, wrote on February 1, 2009 - 2:11 pm | visit link

Ive had acne for about 5 years now and I totally thought it was just apart of my teen phase, but as im nearing 20 yrs old with no real changes in my skin I am a little worried. I have tried many things since i was young. I am very active, have a good diet, no sugar or junk foods, and clean my face every night. So for some people its just not as easy as switching to a healthier lifestyle. I have tried antibiotics and topical ointments, much to no avail. I think it could also be genetic.

by gil6661, wrote on February 22, 2009 - 10:54 pm | visit link

lol this is a joke or for real ? coz when i heard the side effects i didnt know if i should laugh or what the fuuuck ?

by Hrko1992, wrote on September 12, 2009 - 12:46 pm | visit link

You’ve got to be joking. I am a teenager, I do clean my face with clensing wipes. I don’t eat junk food, barely any food, only sandwiches really. I have no stress, I have methods to get rid of it. And I am active, (ride my bike almost every morning) then I clean my face after.

So I STILL have acne, and it’s wicked severe, I’ve been put on meds, and it still doesn’t work. To top it off, I’m 13. So wow, if I was put on that stuff, I’d get depression? Acne is ridiculous.

by xxJynxiexx, wrote on October 21, 2009 - 11:19 pm | visit link

I use Acne Tab from speedyherbcare. It is the Acne medication without having any harmful side effects. It is a slow medication process but now I am getting good results.

Visit

speedyherbcare com

by naturalherbs1, wrote on November 1, 2009 - 1:30 am | visit link

hormonal imbalance, try ”evening primrose oil” & an average amount of fish, they wont tell you this but omega fatty acids will bring the hormones back into balance. jst dnt touch dairy, milk etc.

by reallight7, wrote on November 3, 2009 - 3:26 am | visit link

@xxJynxiexx Hey, I went on accutane and there was no side effects, talk to your dermatologist about it, trust me not everyone gets those side effects and i know 5 ppl who used accutane and they didn’t experience any side effects, however, there is something that might help you, drink green tea and add some peppermind and cut a lemon or lime in half and squeeze in on the green tea, this helps to clean your liver and when ur liver is clean there is less bacteria and acne. 🙂

by MissDa255, wrote on January 9, 2010 - 5:17 pm | visit link

Take your time now for date with bbw naneedj.info

by geskaaify, wrote on November 1, 2010 - 12:25 am | visit link