Snowboarding Fitness Tips, by CitiHealth

youtube.com/watch?v=q9uZGXmVRUg?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Think your ready to hit the slopes? Here are 6 simple exercises you can do in your own home to prepare for the snowboarding season. Use them during the season as well to improve your endurance and flexibility.

Comments

1. Great stuff, these and similar exercises are used for breaking as well!

2. brainpotter says:

yeah im going in three weeks. always complain about leg burn whilst on holiday. lets gets some fitness in bitch!!!!

3. good for beginners. ill tell you what, in 2009 i couldnt squat very much at all and my legs killed me that season. in 2010 i can now squat over 200lbs (barbell) and deadlift and other olympic lifts and i wasnt sore in the least this season.

4. thank you

5. I hate this part of riding, but it helps get the most out of the season, and reduces the risk of injury, so I guess I better get started 🙁

6. Great thanks for that will be starting NOW

7. EatMySammich says:

the first guy in the grey hoodie is obviously the best

8. MICKYRED222 says:

haha fucking wall squats!!!!

9. that’s helpful thank’s!
    also I’d recommend everybody to always do some warm up exercises and stretches right before you hit to the slopes. it’ll help you avoid nasty muscle pulls or joints displacements…

10. TommyMovie says: