Makeup and Skin care tips for women/ men with acne

youtube.com/watch?v=BEsyMHNWqnk?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

So I dont have acne but If I did these would be the rules I would follow. Beauty Is ONLY skin deep and you ARE NOT ALONE! Make $$$$$ with my likes Find out NOW here: Mylikes.com Sigma Brushes: www.sigmabeauty.com ^get a Free Gift with Purchase of or more : ) Foundation Tutorial: www.youtube.com www.youtube.com Makeup for beginners: www.youtube.com Need a GOOD blush color for darker skin?: www.youtube.com More places to interact with me, your friend! Facebook: www.facebook.com www.facebook.com Twitter: www.Twitter.com TalentHouse: www.TalentHouse.com DestinyGodley.com www.DestinyGodley If you are not a sbuscriber of mine, and you are not familiar with my channel or youtube.. Let me introduce myself. I am Destiny Godley. I do videos here on youtube for all women with a foucus on African American, ethnic or darker skinned brown women. If you have ever found your self with any of these questions Click Here: www.youtube.com – How to apply Foundation for Dark skin? – How to apply quick and easy Eye makeup? – What are some of the best color Lipsticks for dark skin? – What are the best blushes for dark skin? – Can I wear that makeup color? OR if you want to see – Makeovers! – Foundation tutorials! – Product reviews – Fashion videos OR if you want to be apart of; – Contests! – Give aways! – Makeup requests! Maybe you need this… – Easy Makeup for church – Easy Makeup for work – Quick Makeup on the go – Makeup for beginners

Comments

1. karmabeenot1 says:

thank u…what r some of the powders out there that give a satiny finish? not matte… n what makeup r u wearing today in this vid?

2. Thx you so much for this vid! My acne is much better now but I have to stay on top of things.
    Shalom & Blessings!

3. jfaluade1 says:

@makeupbag02 thank you i will try this like asap!!! 🙂

4. ABeautyAddict says:

For me the solution was Acne free, I only use it at night after I wash my face. It takes a while but it gave me freedom to enjoy my skin and still wear my makeup.

5. TheTishthedish says:

Thank You for your video it has been very helpful, just a quick question to you know of any foundations that you would recommend for oily skin? Thanks

6. makeupbag02 says:

@jfaluade1 You can also disinfect your makeup frequently. Any makeup that has an open surface is a breeding ground for germs that can cause acne. Just fill a small spray bottle with 91% rubbling alcohol and spray a light mist over the top of your makeup. Leave it open to dry a few minutes and then your all done. You can also lightly spray your lip sticks and pot glosses anything with an open surface. Nothing in a tube. If your brushes are dirty so is your makeup.

7. @luznegra thats a good one, and if u are going to use a face towel, wash it often and keep it in a clean/ non-dusty area 🙂 although using paper towels to dry ur face is better cuz its more hygienic

8. ricquel21 says:

i dont have acne and what plays a MAJOR part in that is…WATER!!! i drink ALOT of water daily! …nice video Ms. Destiny! 🙂

9. FairyTaleMayhemLove says:

I find that using rotten blendered banana peels are working on my skin .

10. jfaluade1 says:

omg i have acne problems, and i am trying to get rid of them now i never though about using sponges instead of my brushes. i do spray my brushes everyday after use and once a week wash and clean them. but the question i have is how about blushes do i try to get disposable brushes

11. luznegra says:

use a separate towel for your face ONLY

12. mrsgood2beme1 says:

many thanks for this vid i am a acne suffer and i appreciate all the tips that you have given i will take them into practice