About This Blog

Welcome.

We have combined many of our health blogs into this one consolidated site. Read all about it in our opening entry.

Pages

Search

HEALTH TOPICS

Meta

Categories

Archives

Network

Battling VIDEO

Makeup and Skin care tips for women/ men with acne

youtube.com/watch?v=BEsyMHNWqnk%3Ff%3Dvideos%26app%3Dyoutube_gdata

So I dont have acne but If I did these would be the rules I would follow. Beauty Is ONLY skin deep and you ARE NOT ALONE! Make $$$$$ with my likes Find out NOW here: Mylikes.com Sigma Brushes: www.sigmabeauty.com ^get a Free Gift with Purchase of or more : ) Foundation Tutorial: www.youtube.com www.youtube.com Makeup for beginners: www.youtube.com Need a GOOD blush color for darker skin?: www.youtube.com More places to interact with me, your friend! Facebook: www.facebook.com www.facebook.com Twitter: www.Twitter.com TalentHouse: www.TalentHouse.com DestinyGodley.com www.DestinyGodley If you are not a sbuscriber of mine, and you are not familiar with my channel or youtube.. Let me introduce myself. I am Destiny Godley. I do videos here on youtube for all women with a foucus on African American, ethnic or darker skinned brown women. If you have ever found your self with any of these questions Click Here: www.youtube.com – How to apply Foundation for Dark skin? – How to apply quick and easy Eye makeup? – What are some of the best color Lipsticks for dark skin? – What are the best blushes for dark skin? – Can I wear that makeup color? OR if you want to see – Makeovers! – Foundation tutorials! – Product reviews – Fashion videos OR if you want to be apart of; – Contests! – Give aways! – Makeup requests! Maybe you need this… – Easy Makeup for church – Easy Makeup for work – Quick Makeup on the go – Makeup for beginners

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

12 comments

many thanks for this vid i am a acne suffer and i appreciate all the tips that you have given i will take them into practice

by mrsgood2beme1, wrote on March 28, 2011 - 4:06 pm | visit link

use a separate towel for your face ONLY

by luznegra, wrote on March 28, 2011 - 5:36 pm | visit link

omg i have acne problems, and i am trying to get rid of them now i never though about using sponges instead of my brushes. i do spray my brushes everyday after use and once a week wash and clean them. but the question i have is how about blushes do i try to get disposable brushes

by jfaluade1, wrote on March 28, 2011 - 5:38 pm | visit link

I find that using rotten blendered banana peels are working on my skin .

by FairyTaleMayhemLove, wrote on March 28, 2011 - 6:13 pm | visit link

i dont have acne and what plays a MAJOR part in that is…WATER!!! i drink ALOT of water daily! …nice video Ms. Destiny! 🙂

by ricquel21, wrote on March 28, 2011 - 6:19 pm | visit link

@luznegra thats a good one, and if u are going to use a face towel, wash it often and keep it in a clean/ non-dusty area 🙂 although using paper towels to dry ur face is better cuz its more hygienic

by aulae, wrote on March 28, 2011 - 6:35 pm | visit link

@jfaluade1 You can also disinfect your makeup frequently. Any makeup that has an open surface is a breeding ground for germs that can cause acne. Just fill a small spray bottle with 91% rubbling alcohol and spray a light mist over the top of your makeup. Leave it open to dry a few minutes and then your all done. You can also lightly spray your lip sticks and pot glosses anything with an open surface. Nothing in a tube. If your brushes are dirty so is your makeup.

by makeupbag02, wrote on March 28, 2011 - 7:09 pm | visit link

Thank You for your video it has been very helpful, just a quick question to you know of any foundations that you would recommend for oily skin? Thanks

by TheTishthedish, wrote on March 28, 2011 - 7:55 pm | visit link

For me the solution was Acne free, I only use it at night after I wash my face. It takes a while but it gave me freedom to enjoy my skin and still wear my makeup.

by ABeautyAddict, wrote on March 28, 2011 - 7:59 pm | visit link

@makeupbag02 thank you i will try this like asap!!! 🙂

by jfaluade1, wrote on March 28, 2011 - 8:09 pm | visit link

Thx you so much for this vid! My acne is much better now but I have to stay on top of things.
Shalom & Blessings!

by Reicya, wrote on March 28, 2011 - 8:29 pm | visit link

thank u…what r some of the powders out there that give a satiny finish? not matte… n what makeup r u wearing today in this vid?

by karmabeenot1, wrote on March 28, 2011 - 9:46 pm | visit link