Get An IQ Boost! (Health Guru Tip)

youtube.com/watch?v=JCL07eDLuuU?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Tired of being shown up by know-it-alls? Boost your IQ – fast – with these natural tips! Get more great health tips : news.healthguru.com

Comments

1. TheRedtaz says:

@OGSHOOTANIGA yeah, you’re right, but the pussy that i ate had a fish in it i couldn’t find, but it smelled like a red snapper.

2. TheRedtaz says:

@OGSHOOTANIGA yeah, you’re right, but the pussy that i eat had a fish in it i couldn’t find, but it smelled like a red snapper.

3. xXNuclearBabiesXx says:

I make fish omelets and toast with almond butter.
    I must be… Pretty leet.

4. Entanglement9 says:

Phrase of the month dude!

5. does that make you a cannibal or a cat-eater

6. Why do you people make 2 times the same vid….?

7. OGSHOOTANIGA says:

my brain loves Pussy (Pussy is part of a well balanced breakfast)

8. BeautyOfWar says:

Interesting. I didn’t know any of this. Great video.