Men’s Health Grooming Guide 2008.

youtube.com/watch?v=h8buBOK5Xrk%3Ff%3Dvideos%26app%3Dyoutube_gdata

Get tips for grooming this year with the Men’s Health Grooming Pocket Guide.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Comments

1. bnmvghjfyghjtyj says

Think about your marriage and get a trusted women rockmycity.info

2. donaldfiebing says

Die ganze Zeit wird erzählt, sowas langweiliges. Wer produziert sowas.?

3. @GolcondaIndia So true. 2 thumbs up to you!

4. slash1syn1 says

Hello, may i know how can i get one of these Men’s Health Grooming Pocket Guides?? thank you!

5. GolcondaIndia says

but you can fuck a lot of girls for free if you look clean & hot and the only way to be attractive is to have good grooming.

noby wants to fuck ugly men right? yuck!

6. ThisIsRickyGervais says

we get beaten up if we do..

7. i agree. i need a gay friend. they know how to do it

8. XerxesOmicron says

damn straight. and if there was a puppy, I’d kick it.

9. finally! Men you are allowed to take care of your skin and look good. And get this! It doesn’t mean you are gay!! I am gay and trust me just because you do this does not mean I would be hitting you… take the time for yourself and be your better self inside and out. Peace to all and Happy Holidays Guys!!

10. FloorOfTheForest says

Fuck grooming. I didn’t wash my hair once for about three years. If there was a kitten under my feet right now, I would stamp on it.

11. I also like the advice in Grooming Secrets For Men – i found it on Amazon and also at thestylishman site

12. MoBiggerDOTcom says

Grooming is only half of the picture…nonetheless this is a great video.

13. thetattytruth says

yeah right! good observation

14. MADEDITOR05 says

Seriously shave before talking about grooming that look does not work for you.

15. Homoud0072 says

this is bullshit
    men is men
    no need for skin care shit 😛

16. moumou360 says

why diesnt this guy get groomed before talking about it!? :p