Men’s Health Grooming Guide 2008.

youtube.com/watch?v=h8buBOK5Xrk?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Get tips for grooming this year with the Men’s Health Grooming Pocket Guide.

Comments

1. bnmvghjfyghjtyj says:

Think about your marriage and get a trusted women rockmycity.info

2. donaldfiebing says:

Die ganze Zeit wird erzählt, sowas langweiliges. Wer produziert sowas.?

3. @GolcondaIndia So true. 2 thumbs up to you!

4. slash1syn1 says:

Hello, may i know how can i get one of these Men’s Health Grooming Pocket Guides?? thank you!

5. GolcondaIndia says:

but you can fuck a lot of girls for free if you look clean & hot and the only way to be attractive is to have good grooming.

noby wants to fuck ugly men right? yuck!

6. ThisIsRickyGervais says:

we get beaten up if we do..

7. i agree. i need a gay friend. they know how to do it

8. XerxesOmicron says:

damn straight. and if there was a puppy, I’d kick it.

9. EverdayLuv says:

finally! Men you are allowed to take care of your skin and look good. And get this! It doesn’t mean you are gay!! I am gay and trust me just because you do this does not mean I would be hitting you… take the time for yourself and be your better self inside and out. Peace to all and Happy Holidays Guys!!

10. FloorOfTheForest says:

Fuck grooming. I didn’t wash my hair once for about three years. If there was a kitten under my feet right now, I would stamp on it.

11. I also like the advice in Grooming Secrets For Men – i found it on Amazon and also at thestylishman site

12. MoBiggerDOTcom says:

Grooming is only half of the picture…nonetheless this is a great video.

13. thetattytruth says:

yeah right! good observation

14. MADEDITOR05 says:

Seriously shave before talking about grooming that look does not work for you.

15. Homoud0072 says:

this is bullshit
    men is men
    no need for skin care shit 😛

16. moumou360 says:

why diesnt this guy get groomed before talking about it!? :p