Men’s Health Q&A: Penis Enlargement

youtube.com/watch?v=tiR0x6vNSV4?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Dr. Jonty Heaversedge talks about consequences of penis enlargement.

What do you think?

Comments

1. fukumimisohoni says:

Here’s a surefire way to enlarge your penis: Stick it in a girl!

2. serfajans says:

Hi guys, I found new website about penis health and pills for penis. Look here pillsforpenis(dot)com I found there how to enlarge my penis up to 2 inches

3. Lmao at 1:25

4. For men if you like make love, good sex drive, longer-lasting erections,our best-penis enlargement product mail to prayadsa@gmail.com

5. Rentintwo says:

checkpenis dot c o m check it out 🙂

6. Permanently enlarge your penis at home – using just your hands, for more info —> pho.se\csg

7. growtallernaturally says:

here is the best penis enlargement solution ” super-vir oil” experience …. google it

8. @jaredATLhaws22 U want fast money, sell crack. lool. Im just joking man, im not judging you. Good luck with those bills.

9. jaredATLhaws22 says:

I agree i figured that would be a good way to make fast money to pay bills that piled up, but you are right thats not the right way to do it!

10. @jaredATLhaws22 spaammmm…. lool, ur not foolin anybody buddy.

11. DifRintRadio says:

I got pills that made it grow two inches in 1 month its called expand there site is ExpandEnhancement..com

12. Janela816 says:

You can increase your penis size by 1-4 inches at getbiggie [DOT] com

13. Yeah I agree with nightzone!
    I downloaded the guides too and have been following the tips daily. I’ve seen an increase in my penis size too!

Thanks!

The guides from defonlook are great! Anyone interested in the guides can get the details on his video, search for him;

defonlooker

sharing for success!!

14. nightzone1990 says:

I posted a comment awhile back here about some free penis enlargement guides I found in a video here in youtube.

Would just like to update that I’m actually seeing results! Getter bigger naturally Really Works people!!

If any of you are interested in the FREE guides, search for videos uploaded by:

defonlooker

simply sharing………good luck!

15. afdsbgadfbdfbdfbsdfb says:

@youlosez u got a sense of humor thats a start lol

16. enlargepenisnow says:

loool i wouldn’t let them eitheir!! I used penis exercises to enlarge my penis and they worked great! no sharp objects near my penis plz! lool learn how i did it on my channel =)

17. I’m not letting anyone near my little soldier with anything sharp.

18. fuck that I still want a bigger dic

19. yttihp11 says:

thanks, ill keep that in mind

20. mjhmjh9090 says:

@yttihp11 no bro, u wont hurt her if u know how to use it, and yest ull grow more, i have the same problem, m 20 now and m bout 10.3inches, and the best size is 9

21. yttihp11 says:

@rescuer1983 seeing as your a doctor can i ask you something. im 14 and my penis size when erected is 8.9 inches, im worried especially as im only 14. will i hurt women when i have sex?

22. rescuer1983 says:

I am a doctor and i agree with this doctor. I know onething from my experience that what woman wants is hardness and friction while stroking. 3-4 inches are enough to satisfy a woman if you have got perfect erection and that can be measured by touching the stem of your penis and you will the hardness..

23. MrRonyantony says: