Time for a short break. A health care break.
This is directed to caregivers, friends, loved ones, and survivors.
Have you been in cruise control for a while, letting daily survival and the work jungle take precedence over planning your health care future, and actually proceeding with that plan?
Time to pause and evaluate your overall health, your risks and to plan your health care future. Because failing to plan is truly planning to fail.
This is a reality check. A few tests to help you prioritize and plan:
- Real Age Test : What is YOUR Real Age?
- Your Disease Risk: Here you can find out your risk of developing five of the most important diseases in the United States and get personalized tips for preventing them.
- Aim For a Healthy Weight: Obesity Education Initiative
- Depression Screening . org, sponsored by the National Mental Health Association. Provides a free confidential online test to determine if you need a mental health follow up.
- Diabetes Risk Calculator: from the American Diabetes Association
- Cancer Risk Assessment Tools: Available at Battling Cancer
So grab a notebook and pen and take a break to plan your health care future.