By Peter Rodrick
If you are looking for earache remedies then you are at the right place because in next 15-20 minutes I will tell you how to get relief from earache with some simple but useful earache home remedies
But if the condition is severe then contact your doctor immediately. Do not waste time on internet. Remember always health is wealth
What is Earache?
Earache is very common problem for both children and adults. An earache is pain caused by an infection of the ear. The medical term for an ear infection is otitis
Bacteria, viruses, and fungi can all cause ear infections. The buildup of pressure in the eustachian tube is one of the major causes of earache. Tonsillitis and sinus infections also result in earache, especially among children
Home Remedies for Earache
1. One of the well liked home remedy for earache is to grind a few Holy basil leaves and extract some juice. Put 2 drops inside the ear.
2. Boil some cloves of Garlic in water. Crush them and add a pinch of salt. Enfold this poultice in a flannel and place on the aching ear.
3. Pour some garlic juice in the aching ear. Its antibiotic characteristics help to reduce the pain.
4. If your earache has rises in elevation then just chew gum. This will contract the muscles and open the eustachian tube.
5. Another fine home remedy for earache is to put few drops of hydrogen peroxide in the aching ear.
6. Put two drops of holy basil leaves juice in the painful ear.
7. Take out the juice of the tender leaves of a mango and make it a little warm. Put four drops in both ear as this helps in the treatment of earaches. One of the fine home remedies for earache.
8. Put some seeds of the fenugreek in any kind of oil; mustard and linseed oils are the finest. Then warm this to some extent. After that, cool and then filter the oil and put it in each ear. About four to five drops of the oil in each ear will helps in eliminating the pain completely.
9. Add half a clove of garlic in a teaspoonful of sesame oil and heat it on a flame till it becomes a little hot. Put four drops of the oil in the one ear and stay on this side for ten minutes. Then turn over and put the oil in the second ear also. Stay on this side too for ten minutes.
10. Mix drops each of garlic oil, grapefruit seed extract, and eucalyptus essential oil. Put in ears with a dropper several times daily.
Article Source: EzineArticles.com/?expert=Peter_Rodrick