Since we’ve had a huge wave of users stumbling their way onto our little site lately, I thought I’d spend a little time giving a tour of some neat little functions we have around here:
1. Rating Posts: We’ve rolled out functionality to rate posts — the highest rated posts are in a sidebar, plus a tab up top links to my favorite posts and readers’ favorite posts. Please take the time to rate your favorite posts, because it lets me know what kind of content you like best!
2. Subscribe via Email: We just rolled out a new way for to get all of the Battling Cancer posts delivered right to your email — check out the “Subscribe” box on the right sidebar.
3. MyBlogLog and BlogCatalog users: Join our neighborhoods! We’re available on both, and we love the company!
4. Your tips are appreciated: The praise you give through Digg, Reddit, StumbleUpon and other social bookmarking sites are always welcome — thanks for reading and giving us your “thumbs up!”
5. Comments are always on: As much as I like to think that I’m An Expert Authority, I know that’s very far from the case. Don’t be shy to let me know how you think!
6. Contact Me Directly: There’s a little tab up top called “Submit Your Story” where you can send me a note, a tip, a compliment, or constructive criticism. Feel free to use it!
Thanks for checking out Battling Cancer, and I hope to hear from you all soon!